A healthy home will always have the best drain lines in mint condition. You could maintain the lines yourself or ask the residential plumbing experts at Plumber Philadelphia to help you out. Remember whatever your choice is for the residential drain system cleaning, it is recommended to use products and substances which are eco friendly. Here are some tips on what can be used for such issues;
- If you have drain lines which are sluggish and clogged, you could use baking soda mixed with boiling water, 1:3 in proportion to clear clogged drains.
- Vinegar and baking soda is great and a cheap way to do the unclogging yourself if you choose not to have the plumber Philadelphia team do the work. The proportion to be used here would be a cup of soda and a cup of vinegar, washed down the sluggish drain.
- Cream of tartar with boiling water and baking soda mixed together in equal proportions, when flushed down the drain helps you unclog clogged drains as well.
- Finally, use enzyme cleaners like Amylase, Protease or even Lipase to keep those drains clog free.
But if you choose to have the residential drain system serviced by professionals, they can use more powerful and advanced tools which provide more permanent solutions to the problem:
- Full force no mercy water jets to help clear clogged drains. With the use of nozzles and a hose, the dirt won’t stand a chance, giving you unclogged drain pipes in the bargain.
- Some Plumber Philadelphia experts opt for the mechanics of “electro mechanical” cleaning, which is wonderful for sinks and toilets.
- Plumber Philadelphia professionals work with CCTV surveying which accurately checks the condition of your residential pipes by capturing images of the problem at hand.
So, although we all have the means to take care of our clogged drains and to make sure they stay clog-free, Plumber Philadelphia is equipped to take care of the problem expertly and professionally, giving you peace of mind.